Este site usa cookies para fornecer nossos serviços, melhorar o desempenho, para análises e (se não estiver conectado) para publicidade. Ao usar o LibraryThing, você reconhece que leu e entendeu nossos Termos de Serviço e Política de Privacidade . Seu uso do site e dos serviços está sujeito a essas políticas e termos.
Descrição: In January 1896, the Andover Public Library opened to the public. It was first located in the Congregational Church Conference House, and shared space with some of the town's school children. On November 12, 1927, a new building on the corner of Long Hill Road and Route 6 was dedicated as the town's library: the Burnap-Skinner Memorial Library. Today, the library now known as the Andover Public Library is still a thriving part of the community, and we invite everyone to stop by and see how much material can be found in such a small building.